The “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLIED ANALYSIS AND MATHEMATICAL MODELLING (ICAAMM2018)” jointly organized by Istanbul Gelisim University, Putra University, Malaysia and Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society will be held on 20-24 June 2018 in ISTANBUL, TURKEY. We would like to invite you to present a paper or a poster at the conference whose main theme is the topics presented below or general mathematics with applications.
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND MODELING: Computational Methods, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations, Mathematical Modeling and Optimization, Bio Mathematics, Data Analysis and related topics.
- NUMERICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS: Linear systems of equations, Nonlinear systems of equations and optimization, Interpolation and approximation, Integration, Differential equations, Theory and practice of computational methods, mathematical physics, and other applied fields; Mathematical models of elasticity theory, hydrodynamics, fluid dynamics, and geophysics; Parallelizing of algorithms; Models and methods of bioinformatics.
- ANALYSIS AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Approximation Theory and Its Applications, Ergodic Theory, Sequence Spaces and Summability, Fixed Point Theory, Functional Analysis and Its Applications and related topics.
- ALGEBRA and RELATED TOPICS: Ring and Module theory, Group theory, Semigroup theory, Linear Algebra, Algebraic combinatorics, Algebraic graph theory, Homological Algebra, Algebraic topology, Fuzzy Algebra, Cryptography.
- APPLIED ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Cryptography, Combinatorics and Its Applications, Cellular Automata, Computational Algebra, Computational Group Theory and related topics, Information Theory and Error Correcting Codes.
- GEOMETRY AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications, Differential Geometry, Kinematics and related topics.
- ALGEBRAIC STATISTICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS: Algebraic statistics and its applications, Probability and Statistics Applications.
Please note that the conference language is English. Send us your abstracts through the online registration form for oral or poster presentations. The talks given by plenary speakers will be 50 minutes including a ten minute question and answer session while the contributed talks will be 20 minutes including the question and answer session.
The aim of this conference is to bring together mathematicians working in the new trends in the applications of math. The conference will take place in the campus of the Istanbul Gelisim University. Public and private transportation facilities allow an easy acces to the conference center. For detailed info please check for the location page.
More will be announced later
Conference Added AMS Calendar